Insurance Claim Services
At Morrison & Morrison Inc. we work with you, the policyholder, to present a complete analysis of your property loss to your insurance company. Whether disaster strikes your business or home, we assist you throughout the claim process. We help you assess the damage, prepare the claim and help you receive an equitable claim payment.
We provide you with complete Disaster Recovery Assistance:
- Loss Consultation: before we start, we talk with you to evaluate the best course of action.
- Analysis of your Insurance Policy: we identify the types and extent of coverage your policy provides (including whether you have “actual cash value” or “replacement cost” coverage). [link to “Glossary” page in this website]
- Damage Inventory and Estimate: we take a detailed inventory of your damaged property items and assess their value.
- Replacement Analysis: we assess the cost of replacing your lost assets and determine how much of it is covered by your insurance policy.
- Rebuilding Estimates: we estimate the cost of rebuilding your home or business structure and determine how much of it may be covered by your insurance policy.
- Business Loss Assessment: for your business, we assess loss of assets, business and business opportunities.
- Data Compilation: we assemble all the data necessary to support your claim.
- Claim Submission: we are familiar with all the steps and forms which are necessary to submit the claim, and will complete this cumbersome task for you.
- Claim Support: we engage your insurer on your behalf to obtain the best possible claim payment.
Additionally, Morrison & Morrison Inc. provides the following services:
- Structural Damage Determination
- Appraisal Representation
- Temporary Living Expenses Assessment
- Handling Inspections by the Insurance Company